Schak Scores #1 in the North East
Moving All Around (Jumping), Schak’s lively bounce track featuring Kim English rose to the top of Frisk’s Hot 30 chart, speared on by positive listener votes and mammoth airplay.
Jumpin’, with its immensely catchy chorus, knocked David Guetta’s “I’m Good” off the number 1 spot after a 6 week run.
Schak is Shakeil Jochen Luciano - the North Shields -born DJ and producer who originally rose to fame through his “Nana Makina” persona, playing Happy Hardcore music at gigs and festivals around the UK.
To promote his track, Schak held an impromptu kitchen rave in the Wallsend branch of DIY superstore, B&Q.
He then went on to promote the track through massive publicity stunts on local busses and the Metro.
The Hot 30 is announced every Sunday on Frisk Radio with Sean Maynard commencing the countdown at 4pm!
What is Frisk Radio?
Frisk Radio is a fresh new station for the North East playing the biggest Dance and R&B Fresh Cuts and Flashbacks.
Listen to us on DAB across Newcastle, Gateshead & Tyneside, or anywhere in the world with the Frisk Radio App!
More News from Frisk Radio
You may also be interested in:
- Governors Express Support for Ambulance Service Leadership Despite Calls for Public Inquiry
- Stuart Pearce's Optimism Ahead of Newcastle United's Match Against Manchester United
- Netflix Unveils Plan to Combat Password and Account Sharing - Millions Impacted
- Charlotte Crosby Shares Story of Meeting Boyfriend Jake Ankers on BBC Three Show
- Newcastle Councillors Deny Themselves 5% Salary Increase Amid Thousands Striking for Higher Wages
- Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
- REVIEWED: Beauty & The Beast at the Tyne Theatre & Opera House
- WATCH: Schak - Moving' All Around (Jumpin') Official Video
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze at Heaton Fish and Chip Restaurant
- Body of Woman Discovered in Sunderland's River Wear: A Tragedy
- Plans Unveiled for Expansion of Student Accommodation at St James' Park
- Train strikes at Newcastle's Central Station as workers fight to prevent 'faceless railway'
- Frisk Radio Celebrates First Year of Broadcasting
- Schak Scores #1 in the North East