Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
Greggs has announced the return of the Vegan Sausage and Cheese Melt to stores for a limited time only. The product, which has been absent from stores for three months, has been met with mixed reactions from fans on social media.
Vegan Sausage Melt Returns - Mixed Reactions
Many Greggs fanatics have expressed their delight at the return of the Vegan Sausage and Cheese Melt, with one Twitter user replying "Yass!!!!!" to the announcement. However, some have been left disappointed, with many hoping for the return of the vegan steak bake instead.
Greggs' Vegan Sausage Melt Returns
The Vegan Sausage and Cheese Melt is a popular product and its return is a clear reaffirmation of Greggs' commitment to offering vegetarian and vegan products. Customers can pick up the product in stores now, with the wording of the post suggesting people should get them before they are once again taken away.
About The Author
What is Frisk Radio?
Frisk Radio is the freshest station for the North East & beyond, playing our unique mix of Fresh Cuts and Flashbacks!
Listen to Frisk Radio anywhere...
Get the App... Listen with a tap!
Or on the following platforms...
More News from Frisk Radio
You may also be interested in:
- Governors Express Support for Ambulance Service Leadership Despite Calls for Public Inquiry
- Stuart Pearce's Optimism Ahead of Newcastle United's Match Against Manchester United
- Netflix Unveils Plan to Combat Password and Account Sharing - Millions Impacted
- Charlotte Crosby Shares Story of Meeting Boyfriend Jake Ankers on BBC Three Show
- Newcastle Councillors Deny Themselves 5% Salary Increase Amid Thousands Striking for Higher Wages
- Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
- REVIEWED: Beauty & The Beast at the Tyne Theatre & Opera House
- WATCH: Schak - Moving' All Around (Jumpin') Official Video
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze at Heaton Fish and Chip Restaurant
- Body of Woman Discovered in Sunderland's River Wear: A Tragedy
- Plans Unveiled for Expansion of Student Accommodation at St James' Park
- Train strikes at Newcastle's Central Station as workers fight to prevent 'faceless railway'
- Frisk Radio Celebrates First Year of Broadcasting
- Schak Scores #1 in the North East