Lucky Gateshead lad nets £1,000 in Crack The Code competition!
Chris Duncan has been announced as the winner of Frisk Radio’s Crack The Code competition.
Chris, 29, from Wardley netted the grand after successfully guessing the 4-digit random combination that unlocked the station’s cash-vault prize.
In a call with Frisk Radio’s breakfast duo, Andy & Steph, Chris announced he would put the money towards a much-needed new kitchen.
Hundreds of entries were received for the Crack The Code promotion, which ran on the thriving, Blyth-based station between March and June.
Commenting on the success of the promotion, Frisk Radio’s director, Stuart Landreth said:
“As a station entirely owned and operated in the North East, we’re all about supporting local business, charities and people - so it’s great to see the prize being won by someone in our own patch!”
Frisk Radio is available on DAB digital radio across Tyneside, with an expansion to Darlington and Middlesbrough planned soon.
You may also be interested in:
- Darlington groups celebrate National Lottery funding success
- Governors Express Support for Ambulance Service Leadership Despite Calls for Public Inquiry
- Stuart Pearce's Optimism Ahead of Newcastle United's Match Against Manchester United
- Netflix Unveils Plan to Combat Password and Account Sharing - Millions Impacted
- Charlotte Crosby Shares Story of Meeting Boyfriend Jake Ankers on BBC Three Show
- Newcastle Councillors Deny Themselves 5% Salary Increase Amid Thousands Striking for Higher Wages
- Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
- REVIEWED: Beauty & The Beast at the Tyne Theatre & Opera House
- WATCH: Schak - Moving' All Around (Jumpin') Official Video
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze at Heaton Fish and Chip Restaurant