Wanted: Fashion Designer
Are you interested in a career in fashion?
Frisk Radio, the UK's exciting new dance music focused radio station are looking for a fashion designer to join our fast-growing, dynamic team.
Utilising our brand colours and assets, you’ll come up with a range of T-Shirts, hoodies, keyrings and other goods featuring grungy dance-music inspired motifs and song lyrics.
This is a voluntary position and ideal for a student or enthusiast looking for a real-world work experience project.
All communication will be carried out through Facebook so prospective team members can be located anywhere in the country.
All ages and sexes are welcome.
For more information, e-mail your details and a link to any existing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in:
- Darlington groups celebrate National Lottery funding success
- Lucky Gateshead lad nets £1,000 in Crack The Code competition!
- Governors Express Support for Ambulance Service Leadership Despite Calls for Public Inquiry
- Stuart Pearce's Optimism Ahead of Newcastle United's Match Against Manchester United
- Netflix Unveils Plan to Combat Password and Account Sharing - Millions Impacted
- Charlotte Crosby Shares Story of Meeting Boyfriend Jake Ankers on BBC Three Show
- Newcastle Councillors Deny Themselves 5% Salary Increase Amid Thousands Striking for Higher Wages
- Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
- REVIEWED: Beauty & The Beast at the Tyne Theatre & Opera House
- WATCH: Schak - Moving' All Around (Jumpin') Official Video