New Production Duo: Dan Judge & Jordan King
Dan Judge is a North-East based DJ, record producer and remixer. Hailing from Newcastle, he has carved out a commercial house sound that has amassed millions of listeners around the world.
Dan has worked his way across the North East club scene, including popular South Shields venues: Viva and Crab Shack.
Remixer to the stars
Working together with Jordan king, Dan Judge has seen his remixes supported by the likes of Tiesto, Blonde and James Hype to name a few.
After becoming increasingly popular for his remixes, and amassing a large portfolio of successful, Dan Judge and Jordan King, released an official remix for Paul Oakenfold in 2018.
Dan Judge & Jordan King's latest production - a remix of Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber's new single "I Don't Care" is hitting the airwaves now!
Find out more at www.danjudgemusic.com
What is Frisk Radio?
Frisk Radio is a fresh new station for the North East playing the biggest Dance and R&B Fresh Cuts and Flashbacks.
Listen to us on DAB across Newcastle, Gateshead & Tyneside, or anywhere in the world with the Frisk Radio App!
More News from Frisk Radio
You may also be interested in:
- Governors Express Support for Ambulance Service Leadership Despite Calls for Public Inquiry
- Stuart Pearce's Optimism Ahead of Newcastle United's Match Against Manchester United
- Netflix Unveils Plan to Combat Password and Account Sharing - Millions Impacted
- Charlotte Crosby Shares Story of Meeting Boyfriend Jake Ankers on BBC Three Show
- Newcastle Councillors Deny Themselves 5% Salary Increase Amid Thousands Striking for Higher Wages
- Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
- REVIEWED: Beauty & The Beast at the Tyne Theatre & Opera House
- WATCH: Schak - Moving' All Around (Jumpin') Official Video
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze at Heaton Fish and Chip Restaurant
- Body of Woman Discovered in Sunderland's River Wear: A Tragedy
- Plans Unveiled for Expansion of Student Accommodation at St James' Park
- Train strikes at Newcastle's Central Station as workers fight to prevent 'faceless railway'
- Frisk Radio Celebrates First Year of Broadcasting
- Schak Scores #1 in the North East