Reviewed: Cascada - Run
Cascada ruled the clubs back in the mid '00s, with high-energy, crowd-pleasing singalong anthems like Everytime We Touch, What Hurts The Most, and Evacuate the Dancefloor.
Their winning formula of uplifting vocals and a fast, pounding Eurodance beat made them all top 10 hits in the UK and around the world.
But who is Cascada?
In case you didn't know - Cascada is actually the name of the group - which comprises of production duo Manian and Yanou (who you may remember from his timeless club anthem, Heaven), alongside gorgeous vocalist, Natalie Horler.
Since the 00's, the trio have continued to release, and tour around Europe, performing regularly to sold-out crowds.
Cascada's New Single
A couple of weeks ago, Frisk's music team heard Cascada's new single Run and absolutely loved it.
After a 2 year break from music, Natalie Horler & friends have picked up where they left off with Run. The track is a little more subdued than their mid-’00s club bangers - but then no doubt Cascada's fans now are a little older, and a little wiser!
A model candidate for happy, cheesy dance music - Run certainly hits the pace with us - so much so - we're playing it daily on Frisk!
Did you know - Cascada also released a dance cover version of the Savage Garden's hit single Truely Madly Deeply?
The song reached number one in Australia in 1997 and in the United States the following year. Two music videos were filmed for the track—one for its original Australian release, and another for the international market shot in Paris.
What is Frisk Radio?
Frisk Radio is a fresh new station for the North East playing the biggest Dance and R&B Fresh Cuts and Flashbacks.
Listen to us on DAB across Newcastle, Gateshead & Tyneside, or anywhere in the world with the Frisk Radio App!
More News from Frisk Radio
You may also be interested in:
- Governors Express Support for Ambulance Service Leadership Despite Calls for Public Inquiry
- Stuart Pearce's Optimism Ahead of Newcastle United's Match Against Manchester United
- Netflix Unveils Plan to Combat Password and Account Sharing - Millions Impacted
- Charlotte Crosby Shares Story of Meeting Boyfriend Jake Ankers on BBC Three Show
- Newcastle Councillors Deny Themselves 5% Salary Increase Amid Thousands Striking for Higher Wages
- Greggs Brings Back Popular Pasty - But Only for a Limited Time
- REVIEWED: Beauty & The Beast at the Tyne Theatre & Opera House
- WATCH: Schak - Moving' All Around (Jumpin') Official Video
- Firefighters Extinguish Blaze at Heaton Fish and Chip Restaurant
- Body of Woman Discovered in Sunderland's River Wear: A Tragedy
- Plans Unveiled for Expansion of Student Accommodation at St James' Park
- Train strikes at Newcastle's Central Station as workers fight to prevent 'faceless railway'
- Frisk Radio Celebrates First Year of Broadcasting
- Schak Scores #1 in the North East