Seaham Food Festival. 6th & 7th August
Sunday 07 August, 12:00
Alongside the tempting food stalls, this year, Seaham Food Festival will once again feature an open-air cookery theatre with demonstrations from celebrity chefs and well-known food personalities. There will also be live music and entertainment against the stunning backdrop of the Coast.
We have an amazing chef line up again this year, featuring famous chefs and bakers from all over the UK!
* Chris Bavin, Chef, TV presentater and author will be welcomed back to host the cookery theatre and introduce chefs on both Saturday and Sunday.
Saturday 6th August
* Cherish Finden, multi-award-winning pastry chef and formidable TV judge.
* Ryan Riley, award-winning chef and author.
* Pookie Tredell, MasterChef 2022 runner-up.
Sunday 7th August
* Jean-Christophe Novelli, Michelin star chef Jean-Christophe Novelli
* Matt Tebbutt, TV chef and Saturday Kitchen presenter.
* Stacey Steward, MasterChef finalist, TV chef and author.
All details correct at time of press. For up-to-date information, contact the organiser or venue direct.
We've rounded up the freshest club nights, festivals, arts and comedy events in the North East.
Want to add your event here, and have it mentioned to our audience of 7,000 listeners across the North East? Just decide if you want a Budget Listing, or a Premium Listing.
What is Frisk Radio?
Frisk Radio is the freshest station for the North East & beyond, playing our unique mix of Fresh Cuts and Flashbacks!
Listen to Frisk Radio anywhere...
Get the App... Listen with a tap!
Or on the following platforms...